Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

It's been brought to my attention by SEVERAL people (I honestly didn't know anyone would care so much.) that I did Duff a disservice by posting such an attractive picture of Joe.

Personally, I like that picture of Duff. He looks intelligent and kind. He's also TEN years older than Joe. And I'm fairly certain Joe never had a substance abuse problem, so all in all, I'm thinking he looks good.

But in the interest of showing you how he can still kick Joe's ass...here's one from a few years ago.

Also, there’s been a good deal of discussion among my much younger (read: ridiculously clueless) staff as to the identity of Jonathon Knight. However, every one of them agrees that Marty could easily be his illegitimate son.




















1 comment:

  1. OK that's WAY too close for comfort! Tiffany...wow, wonder what happened to her. Too busy raising Marty perhaps? haha

    ReplyDelete