Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Couple Moments with Morgan

"The Talk" a One Act Play

Morgan: Where was I before I was in your tummy?
Mommy: (choosing words carefully to avoid "the talk" for as long as possible) You weren't anywhere.
Morgan: So you and Daddy made me?
Mommy: (cautiously)...yeesss...
Morgan: How did you make me?
Mommy: (digging deep) From eggs?
Morgan: Ewww...okay...can I watch Scooby Doo?
Mommy: For the love of god, yes.

The End
(I am going to be so BAD at this)

* * *

It must be Valentine's Day. Scott allowed the television channel scroll to stop long enough on the Olympics to conceptualize that pairs figure skating was on. He even pointed it out to Morgan. What a nice dad. Morgan thought her shirt was beautiful and was very worried when I said that they were going to dance on the ice. She felt that was a little dangerous. Which only made it more impressive to her that the boy threw the girl in the air.

But what most impressed her?

"Aren't those outfits amazing? They have wedgies and it doesn't even bother them!"

2 comments:

  1. That is the only reason why I watch the Winter Olympics...the figure skating, and who can make the biggest fool of themselves! You can bet that someone will go straight on their ass!
    That and the skiing make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figure skating IS the awesomeness!!! Hey, I left an award for you on my page!
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete